Bring Challenge Success to your School
Think Challenge Success might be a good fit for your community, but not sure where to begin? Below are some ideas of how parents can help initiate a partnership between their school community and Challenge Success.
Share Challenge Success Resources with an Administrator
Often the key to catalyzing a conversation about Challenge Success is sharing the right resource with the right person. Maybe it’s sending our Homework White Paper to an instructional leader who is thinking about updating homework policies. Maybe it’s inviting a school counselor concerned about student stress levels to a public Challenge Success event.
- Overloaded & Underprepared: Strategies for Stronger Schools and Healthy, Successful Kids
- Challenge Success White Papers
- Kids Under Pressure: Challenge Success/NBC Research Study
- Parent Education Workshops
- How Schools Partner With Challenge Success
Need more resources? Contact us.
Put a School Leader in Touch with Challenge Success
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Subscribe to our newsletter