Designed to gather perspectives from faculty & staff to provide schools and the broader community with a rich understanding of their students and staff.
The Challenge Success Faculty & Staff Survey
The Challenge Success Faculty and Staff Survey is a 20-30-minute online survey for school staff that measures perceptions of their own well-being, stress, support structures, feelings of belonging, and their perceptions of the student experience and comfort with the implementation of practices that support student well-being and engagement. Along with our Student Survey and Parent Survey, it provides data and insights that lead to actionable changes designed to improve well-being, belonging, and engagement for students and staff.
Topics covered in survey
- School climate
- Faculty/staff engagement and belonging
- Faculty/staff stress and workload
- Student stress and workload
- Curriculum and assessment
- SURVEY: Support administering one online survey
- DASHBOARD: Interactive, online dashboard of results with executive summary
- DEBRIEF CALL: Video call with members of our Research or School Program teams to debrief results and recommend next steps
- RESEARCH TEAM OFFICE HOURS: Access to a member of the research team on Thursdays at 12pm PT for follow-up questions.
Many schools have accessed state, local, and community funding to support this work. Learn more about potential sources of funding here. Challenge Success offers limited financial assistance based on need.
Interested in bringing a Faculty & Staff Survey to your school?
We’d love to hear from you! Tell us more about your school, the challenges you’re facing, and the goals you’re trying to achieve using the form below.
WHAT SCHOOLS ARE SAYING
SAMPLE SURVEY QUESTIONS
Below you’ll find a selection of sample questions from several sections of our Faculty & Staff Survey.
Want to see more sample questions? Get in touch with our team to discuss survey solutions for your school.