Partner School Network
The Challenge Success Partner School Network is a membership opportunity designed for schools that have previously participated in our School Program and want to stay connected to Challenge Success and our resources as they continue on the path of improving student well-being and engagement.
Why did we create this network?
- Many schools continue to work on Challenge Success-related topics after participating in our program. We want to help schools maintain momentum and be successful as they continue this work.
- Schools tell us they value sharing experiences with other schools working on similar challenges. We want to provide the schools in our Challenge Success family with more opportunities to connect with and learn from each other.
- We want to more formally recognize the commitment and ongoing work of our partner schools.
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Receive guidance: Three leadership consultation calls with your Challenge Success contact per year, typically 30-45 minutes each. Use these one-on-one calls to stay up to speed on Challenge Success research and resources and receive guidance for advancing student engagement and well-being at your school.
- Network and learn: Attendance to Partner School Only events throughout the year and an invitation for up to two leaders at your school to join an annual Partner School Summit. Hear the latest themes from our work with schools, share experiences with other schools in the network, build relationships with like-minded school leaders.
- Connect with experience: Opportunity to have a 1-1 call with another school leader who has worked on a SPACE framework topic that your school is exploring.
- Access more resources: Free access to “members only” resources and our Research Team Office Hours.
- Be recognized: Your school’s name will be included on our website list of Challenge Success Partner Schools.
How much does it cost?
Membership for the 2021-22 academic year is free. There will be an annual membership fee in future years.
How can our school join?
Complete the registration form by clicking the link below.
For schools interested in engaging with our coaches and our change process more deeply, we invite you to participate in our Returning School Program for the 2021-22 school year. All Returning School teams will automatically be members of the Partner School Network. Contact our team with any questions.