Partner School Network
The Challenge Success Partner School Network is a membership opportunity designed for schools that have previously participated in our School Program and want to stay connected to Challenge Success and our resources as they continue on the path of improving student well-being and engagement.
Why did we create this network?
- Many schools continue to work on Challenge Success-related topics after participating in our program. We want to help schools maintain momentum and be successful as they continue this work.
- We want to provide the schools in our Challenge Success family with more opportunities to connect with and learn from each other.
- We want to more formally recognize the commitment and ongoing work of our partner schools.
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Professional Development/Parent Education: FREE access to the Well-Balanced Student public webinar to be scheduled in Fall 2023.
- Leader Guidance: Three consultation calls with your Challenge Success contact per year, typically 30-45 minutes each. Use these one-on-one calls to stay up to speed on Challenge Success research and resources, receive guidance for advancing student engagement and well-being at your school, and opportunities to network with other schools.
- “Members Only” Resources: Access to our research-based, equity-centered resource library to get the latest ideas and tips for advancing student well-being, belonging and engagement.
How much does it cost?
For the 2023-24 school year, the fee is $750.
How can our school join?
Complete the registration form by clicking the link below.